Coaching Forms, Information and Resources:
- How to Create an New OH|ID account and Department of Education Profile
- Pupil Activity Permit Process – Step by Step
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – Compliance Document
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (Lindsay’s Law) Training Video (CLICK HERE)
- Concussion in Sports Training Video (CLICK HERE)
- Fundamentals of Coaching Training Video (CLICK HERE)
- Lorain City Schools reserves the right to require background checks on all employees. The background checks are done in the People Office, located in the Lorain Administrative Center (adjacent to the high school). More info about this process including payment and the the expected time for results can be found HERE. Appointments for background checks can be made by calling 440.830.4010.