Lorain High wrestling practices are currently taking place Monday-Friday from 5:30-7:30. Anyone that plans on participating should attend a practice this week to get all information.
To be able to participate in Winter sports activities all athletes must:
- Have completed a Covid-19 exam. To stay in compliance, athletes must continue to test each week. For information regarding how to get tested please go to https://mailchi.mp/lorainschools/dr-graham-shares-updates-on-attendance-testing-and-communication-922298?e=26b09f6a68
- Wear a mask to and from all sport-related activities. This includes when entering and exiting all facilities.
- Bring their own personal water. Make sure to bring an adequate amount based on the sport and activity.
- Arrive wearing the proper workout attire. The athlete should make sure to dress sport-appropriate. An athlete’s gear/attire can have an impact on how he/she performs.
- Leave all valuables at home. Locker rooms will not be available.
- Lorain High athletes must have their online paperwork completed in Final Forms. For more information please visit https://lorainathletics.org/2020/10/01/attention-winter-athletes-online-paperwork-must-be-completed-before-tryouts-2/. Feel free to contact the Athletic Department if you need assistance – 440-830-4008.
- Have an up-to-date physical on file before they can try out for the team. Physicals are not mandated for preseason activities, but they are required come the official start of the season. Physical forms can be accessed by going to https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/382/2020/06/15144638/PPE_2020-21-HS.pdf. Parents may also contact the Athletic Department at 440-830-4008 to make arrangements to pick up a physical form.